Trivia Tuesday - January 24th, 2023
Posted on 01/23/2023 by Emily Titsworth
Welcome back to #TriviaTuesday! In case you missed previous weeks, we are posting trivia questions to our Instagram and Facebook stories every Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. CST.
1. When did we change our name to ILLINOISouth?
2. How many counties do we represent?
3. The Goshen Trail has a stop in what town?
Learn more about this trail here.
4. This town has one of the largest carillons in the world.
Learn more here.
5. When was the Albion pagoda built?
Check it out here.